omg Darren you look like some kind of crazy person who lives in a cave or something jfc
Darren Criss singing Status Quo (HQ)
Roseland Ballroom- June 10th, 2012
welp i think i was the one who yelled ‘whaddyou say’ i don’t really remember everything from that night is kind of a blur WELP
in any case
Darren is one sexy motherfucker, I think we can all agree
PLEASE ANSWER ME.
JUST PLEASE DON’T SAY YOU’D DRAW HIM BECAUSE EVERYBODY SEEMS TO DRAW HIM
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT MMKAY
IT’S FOR SCIENCE
BEST WORKOUT EVER: Darren Criss, Harry Shum Jr & Mark Salling
Video By Cory Monteith (From Twitter)
I like comic books and fantastical people that like, fix…bad things. So, you know, I don’t know if you guys in your society have like organized groups of people that like, stop bad things from happening. I just think it’d be really cool.
This made me laugh so hard omg
Where are these coming from
I have to know
FOR SCIENTIFIC REASONS
Or does anyone have a link to it?
It’s for scientific purposes.
Marti Noxon (New Glee writer)
Marti, you are my new favourite writer.
DAMN DARREN, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE THINGS SO DIFFICULT?
List the first ten songs to come on your shuffle, and post the first one in your audio post.
1. I’m The Greatest Star - Barbra Streisand in Funny Girl
2. End of An Era - Oliver Boyd and the Remembralls
3. Those You’ve Known - Spring Awakening
4. Jealousy - Darren Criss
5. Don’t Leave - Ministry of Magic
6. Forget You - Glee Cast (feat. Gwyneth Paltrow)
7. We Can Work It Out - The Beatles
8. I Move On - Chicago (the musical, not the band)
9. Us - Regina Spektor
10. Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand