I just realized how much artsy stuff I have to do this weekend on top of homework and going to see The Avengers and getting bangs and the Memorial Day Parade and stuff
I need to:
- finish Tyler’s (late) birthday present. And either finish or flat out re-do Melissa’s old one.
- start my final projects for Drawing because OHMYGOSH I’M SO BEHIND cant i just stay in the class all day from now on b/c ohmygoodnessgracious you guise
- practice flute because I can hardly even remember scales and jeeeebus do I miss it
- actually listen to and practice the song we need to know for choir WELP
- help dye Melissa’s hair
- maybe actually attempt to teach myself guitar and/or piano and stuff EVENTUALLY because i have the resources so WHAT AM I WAITING FOR
asdfghjkl Ain’t first world problems just the pits?